Deputy Headmaster/Headmistress 2015
- Teacher state and perform in (demonstration method)
- Motivation in which done something for own sake. (Intrinsic)
- John Dewey thoughts reflect in (learner-centered curriculum)
- Who is not a curriculum practitioner? (Curriculum expert)
- Islamic and non-governmental (Dar ul Uloom Deoband)
- Supervision characterized as (improvement of learning)
- Final approval of curriculum (ministry of education)
- Inspection concept started (England)
- Determining the good or bad of something (axiology)
- Head treat strictly in (theory x)
- The profession is (job)
- Shah Wali Ullah philosophy (realism)
- Individual living in society (existentialism)
- Effective leadership is due to the traits, and behavior of leader (trait theory)
- Which method makes educational psychology a science (experimental)
- Education objectives derived from ( society)
- Socratic teaching method (dialectic method)
- Acquaintance role (salary disbursement)
- National curriculum is(intended)
- Route learning is a demerit of (subject-centered curriculum)
- The projector which projects the image on the transparent screen ( film) doubted
- Integrated curriculum for (Primary class)
- Dy. DEO works on (Tehsil level)
- Norm reference test (individual)
- Hilda Taba definition of curriculum.
- Projective techniques measure (personality)
- Real mentoring in school on the basis of relations. (social) doubted
- Father of modern management theory (Fayol)
- Articles purchased (contingent register)
- Adaptations of Piagetian theory (assimilation and accommodation)
- Separate state for Muslims on basis of ( religion and culture)
- Jamia Milia medium of instruction (Urdu)
- Successful working of the school depends (suitable time table)
- 1st educational conference presided by (Fazal Ur Rehman)
- Crow n crow definition of education.
- Al Ghazali study (Philosophy)* for the quest.
- Process of education (birth to death)
- Scientific and technical knowledge obtained from (experimental and observation)
- The practical aspect of philosophy (learning)
- Rousseau’s statement about his philosophy naturalism.
- Dewey’s statement about the experience.
- Levels of education in Pakistan ( 5)
- The teacher asks questions in class (to make attentive)
- Full flagged education institutions are established in universities to improve (research)
- The literal meaning of curriculum (path)
- Cognition referred to. (Thinking)
- Experiment data is collected for _*
- Education is to think, to __ (behave)
- Attention is (mental activity)
- Modern supervision in its broader sense (Leadership)
- The transition of culture due to (school)
- Charter act medium (English)
- Computer education first introduced in Pakistan (1992 policy)
- KG school by (Froebel)
- The curriculum should be improved for (emerging new knowledge) doubted
- Outline of topics (syllabus)
- Teacher efforts are less in (subject-centered curriculum)
- Pedagogy (teaching method)
- The real test is the achievement of (students learning)
- Practice made in (drill method)
- Highest level of the cognitive domain (evaluation)
- Microteaching related to (skills)
- Not nonverbal (conversation)
- MCQs provide a broad area of (contents)
- Application of philosophy directs _*
- Not hereditary factor (diet)
- First intelligence test (Al Ferd Binet)
- IQ (intellectual quotient)
- Seek problem during the process is (formative evaluation)*
- POSDCORB, P is (planning)
- The blueprint includes experiences for (learner)
- Axiology deals with (values)
- No system is good without teachers, (1959 commission)*
- Drama at the school level ignores sometimes. (do make rehearsals)
- Teaching at the elementary level (activity-based)
- Students respect teachers due to (personal integrity of teacher)
- Which philosophy answers this question, how can we communicate with others without personal contradictions? (Axiology)*
- Evaluation is (value judgment of student’s learning)
- Which is not a data collector (observation)
- Socio situational theory ( Bandura)
- Knowledge from Allah (revelation)
- In the classroom we observe (objectives)
- PEC stands for _ (Pakistan Engineering Council)
- When the head direct teachers to do something (leadership)
- Graph with value changes (pie)*
- SOLO phases __ (5)
- Desirable modes of behavior of society (morals)*
- Analysis, synthesis and evaluative measures of the student through (Essay)*
- Facial expressions, body language (nonverbal)
- Concept of free education ( Karl Marx)*
- Research starting from (problem)
- Drawing and implementation of curricula draw concept from (culture or nation)
- Heart of management (planning)
- Communication without words (non-verbal)
- Goals are based on the selection of _*
- Curriculum with minimum books (integrated curriculum)
- The project, role play, experiment, lab methods (learning by doing methods)
- Ibn e Khaldun was against (question-answer method)
- Not a good data collector (observation)
Note: The symbol ‘*’ indicates the doubtful answer.
Headmaster/Headmistress PPSC/FPSC past paper
- The word “Pedagogy” means to lead the child.
- Pedagogy is the study of Teaching Methods.
- The philosopher who worked in mathematical and scientific didactics was Martin Wagenschein.
- The use of technology to enhance the learning process is called ICT in education.
- A scoring guide uses to evaluate the quality of students is called rubrics.
- The role of the teacher in inquiry-based learning is of the facilitator.
- In the direct instruction method or lecture method, the teacher is considered as formal authority.
- In the cooperative learning method, the role of the teacher is of facilitator and delegator.
- In the cooperative method, teachers act as a delegator means the teacher act as a resource to the students.
- At the time of partition in 1947, there were 40 colleges working.
- At the time of partition in 1947, there were 2 universities working.
- The President of Pakistan is the Chancellor in the case of Federal Universities.
- Vice-Chancellor shall preside at the Convocation of the university in the absence of the Chancellor.
- A quantitative description of experienced data is Simply a measurement.
- Community health agencies should recognize the importance of the Physical aspect of education.
- In our schools and colleges, evaluation of individual readiness for further learning is becoming a common practice.
- A nervous or shy child cannot obtain the benefit from his learning experiences. Learning to read is a complex Activity.
- The obtaining of thought from the written material can be possible through silent Reading.
- A successful practice is the real test of learning achievement.
- It is openly observed that Evaluation involves much more than measurement.
- Motivation is the Basic purpose of evaluation.
- Emotional Adjustment of students is effective in Personality formation, Class-teaching, Discipline
- Black-board is in the visual aids group/category of teaching aids.
- Students who ask questions in the class should be encouraged to continue asking questions
- At the authoritarian level teaching is Teacher centered.
- Flander developed the interaction analysis category system in education for increasing teacher effectiveness.
- One of the important theories of moral development has been proposed by Laurence Kohlberg.
- NUEPA is mainly concerned with Educational Planning.
- The Father of psychoanalysis is Sigmund Freud.
- Spare the rod —- spoil the child. This assumption is related to that type of discipline which has been
- advocated In the Victorian Era.
- The proponent of the Cognitive Theory of teaching is N. L. Gage.
- The determinant of teaching skill training is Components.
- For good communication Speaking without pause is required.
- Institutional planning should be based on Aim and needs.
- Teacher behavior ought to Idealistic.
- UNESCO satellite-directed television program was used first in 1965.
- The computer-based teaching model has been developed by Stolurow and Davis (1965).
- In order to modify the undesirable behavior of a student, the most effective method is to find out the reasons for the undesirable behavior and provide remedies.
- The main responsibility of School Management lies on the Principal.
- Practical knowledge of the language is learned at the Language laboratory.
- Dropping out from school means To leave the school forever.
- The primary purpose of the evaluation is to provide a basis for curriculum Both Revision and Improvement.
- Environments should be the main focus in the case of Institutes.
- It is a costly and time-consuming exercise for the complete evaluation of institutions.
- Webster Defined evaluation as “examining and judging is the worth quality, significance, amount, degree or condition of something.”
- Stufflebeam defined evaluation as “a process of delineating, obtaining and providing useful information for judging decision alternatives.”
- In educational research, 4 styles are used.
- The other main Assumption is that education is a human activity.
- Bloom’s taxonomy is a set of three learning domains.
- The three domains of Bloom’s taxonomy are Cognitive, Affective, and Psychomotor.
- The cognitive domain involves knowledge.
- The affective domain involves manner.
- The psychomotor domain involves physical movement.
- The simplest skill in the cognitive domain of Bloom’s taxonomy is remembering.
- The most complex skill in the cognitive domain of Bloom’s taxonomy is evaluating.
- The most complex skill of Bloom’s taxonomy is originating.
- To break information into parts and to examine the information is called analyzing.
- To compile the information into a pattern and propose a plan is called synthesizing.
- An attitude of fair-minded appreciation of its value can be obtained through a consideration of mental Measurement.
- The first Binet-Simon test appeared with revisions in 1908 and 1911.
- In America during World War I, the testing of the intelligence of individuals began in Groups.
- Language test represents the tests of abstract intelligence.
- In 1854, Galton set up a laboratory to measure human characteristics.
- Macedonia statement was “Guidance is the direct relationship with a person in whom he is taught to adjust
- with society.”
- Mother is the First academy of a child.
- Society, Family, Radio, and Television are the main Centre of informal education.
- The realistic Education system supports Scientific progress.
- To read the lesson before teaching is called a Lesson plan.
- Cattell has introduced the term mental tests.
- The famous educational psychologist Alfred Binet was French.
- The famous educational psychologist Terman was American.
- The dialectic or dialectical method is a discourse between opposing parties to establish the truth through reasoned arguments.
- The dialectic method of inquiry was contributed by Socrates.
- Epistemology is the branch of philosophy concerned with the theory of knowledge.
- Aristotle was a student of Plato.
- The “Apology” is Plato’s recollection of the speech given by Socrates when Socrates was charged with not believing in gods.
- According to Socrates physical objects and events are shadows of their ideal form.
- According to the theory of Forms (or theory of ideas), the material world is an image of the real world.
- The first institution of higher learning in the Western
- World first “Academy”, was founded by Plato.
- The “Academy” was founded in Athens.
SST Education MCQs FPSC Test November-2018
- Curriculum Reflects the Structure of a ______? (B) School
- What is associated with fear and anger______? (B) Amygdale*
- Administration Means _______? (B) To look after
- Secondary School Teacher is directly responsible to ________? (A) Headmaster
- Which theory says leaders are born not made ______? (A) Trait Theory
- The Chairperson of the school council is ______? (B) DEO
- If the results of the test and retest are the same then it is called (C) Reliability
- The idea that knowledge must be acquired through one of the senses is known as ______? (A) Functionalism
- The view that a single God exists is known as____? (B) Theism.
- Research that has a classroom approach is known as ______? (A) Basic
- Research conducted for testing and applying theories is called _______? (B) Applied Research
- Early roots of Psychology are firmly planted in Physiology and ________? (C) Philosophy
- What is true about Hypothesis? (A) Always repeated (maybe (C) Always Tested)
- How many teachers a principal can effectively direct_______?
(A) Line of Authority (B) Span of Control(C) Power (D) None of the Above.
- When a person must change to their existing position, to respond to a new situation is called ______? (A) Learning/Application*
- Students, who are hyperactive are mostly medicated with ________? (B) Tranquilizers
- Growth Potential of Healthy people was emphasized by_____? (C) Humanistic Psychology
- The curriculum cannot be built without _______? (A) Biology (B) Zoology(C) Mathematics (D) None of the Above
- Which one is the most important for change in behavior? (C) Education
- Statement of the problem in MCQs is called? (B) Stem
- Pedagogy Means _____? Study of teaching methods
(A) Flow (B) Riding (C) Driving (D) None of the above.
- Measurement Answers the questions? (A) How Well*
- In MCQs, the stem of the item should be? (B) Meaningful
- A sound curriculum must be based on __? (A) Society.
- Evaluation answers the question ______ ? (C) How ready*
- Interviews may be conducted ____Adaptive behavior of the candidate? (B) Assess
- The teacher performs practically and explains in____? (A) Demonstration Method
- To Impart Knowledge or skill to somebody by instruction or example is _? (A) Teaching
- To absorb new idea into our existing knowledge is known as _? (C) Assimilation
- Trial, Error, and Imitation is a (n) ________? (A) Mechanism.
- Education for Sustainable development seeks partnership across the __? (A) Society
- IQ of a student having the same physical and mental age will be? (A) 100*
- An outline of the topic of the subject to be covered at a specific time is _? (A) Syllabus
- According to Einstein Education should be fun rather than? (C) Pushed
- Which teaching technique may be better for elementary students? (C) Activity Method
- __ focuses on teaching Adults? (C) Andragogy
- The effectiveness of the curriculum depends on the interest of _____? (A) Student
- Which research belongs to the classroom? (B) Action*
- The early root of Psychology is philosophy and _____ (Anatomy, Logic, Philosophy, None of these)?
- Religious thought is to ignore in _______ (Idealism, Progressiveness*, None of the above)
- _______is knowledge and learning (Entomology, Idealism, None of the above)?
- A and B two students get 25 and 75 respectively. What is the percentile of A (25, 50, 45 none)50*
- Job shadowing is conducted at the time of ______?
- How headmaster solves the conflicts __?
- The curriculum should base on ______?
- Accommodation mean ______? Lodging
- Assimilation _____? Absorbing it fully
- Autocratic leadership.
- Curriculum should reflect____?
- Which theory of philosophy deals with knowledge?
- The word psychology is made up of _____?
- The idea that knowledge must be acquired through one of the senses is called?
- The curriculum reflects the culture of ______? Society*
- Paternity leave is granted for how many days? 7 Days
- What is meant by Meritocracy? To make appointments on Job on merit
- Back to nature is in _______? Naturalism
Sindh Public Service Commission SPSC Lecturer Education
SPSC Headmaster/Headmistress Test Past Paper
Educational Planning And Management
Management In Education MCQs
Assistant District Education Officer ADEOs Education Department 2019/2020
Theory of “Anxiety” is related to:
E.L Thorndike is famous for:
C) Drill upon learning
In the process of curriculum development, the first step is:
B) The determination of aim
The word “Curriculum” has been derived from the Latin word, the process of Curriculum is:
Through the process of educational evaluation the educationist:
C) Rearranging the instructional content & Method of teaching
Examinations are linked with:
A) Formal evaluation
The chief source for the accomplishment of the aim of education is:
Ibn-e-Khaldun said, “the revealed knowledge is the real knowledge”. It is the concept of:
The epistemological concept of Al Ghazali is found in his famous book “Ihya Uloom al-Din” which in English means:
D) The Revival of the Religious Sciences
A ______ stresses the self-realization aspect of education?
……. education refers to education, which is conducted in the formal educational institutions for the achievements of pre-determined goals.
_____ refers to education, which happens outside of the context of a formal structured education institution.
_____ education is a process of training & developing the abilities of the individuals in a certified program.
Who said, “Education is the process of development of the mind and body of man so that he/she eagerly pursues the ideal protection of citizenship”.
Education is a process through which a _____ transmits its collected excellence to the next generations.